Yes, it would be my pleasure.
I recommended that you contact me well in advance of your date or as soon as you decided that you are using Calligraphy. It’s important to remember that your invitations need to posted between 2 months and 6 weeks before the date of your wedding.
It is best to:
- Make sure you have all your guest names listed clearly and with their address.
- Double and tripled checked all your guests details like the spelling of their names and their addresses before the list is emailed to me. You will have a chance to make changes before I start scribing.
- Ensure that you have plenty of spare stationery. I suggest between 15 – 20% extra. For example, if you have 100 invitations order 115 – 120. Everything is written by hand, things like ink splashes can happen.
Allow plenty of time for:
- The time it takes to complete your invitation and envelope calligraphy will depend on the number of guests. I will let you know how long your calligraphy will take once we’ve nailed down the numbers.
- Delivery to me and back to you. If you are local, you can drop your stationery to me and pick it up. Otherwise, my preferred method of delivery is An Post Express Post. Tracked and requires a signature upon delivery for national and international orders.
Send me your enquiry and let’s get started.